Old January 20th 18, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Call for hunters

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 7:50:43 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even you doggie bitches anna itty
bitties too young to sort by gender, we needz yur help. One of our
friendz, a VC cat, needs extra special fuds right now. What we need is
a lot to ask, but wez hopin you all out there will help.

We all love to catch miceses and ratz. Dey is good eating! Wez asking
tho if some will donate some ob their catch LIVE STILL, fur us to use
to make mousie (and ratsie) blood soup. Wez needz 2 Norway Rats or 17
field mice a day.

Pippsy and BOOKS will be glad to help uh huh we have lots of extra fuds

All rodents recieved will be blooded, then field dressed with all the
goodies reachable and frozen fur pickup. Donations of the remainders
can also be made to the RPCC Foodbank to support our members who in
winter may struggle to find enough food."