Old August 3rd 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

Default Ping Kyla

On Aug 3, 10:34*am, "CatNipped" wrote:

LOL! *Yeah, it was fun - but then, again, nobody there and then had any
misconceptions about being friends.

BTW, how is Abbey doing? *Has she had any after effects of the chylothorax?

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

She's doing great, it's been over 3 years since she almost died and
had a grave prognosis. She occasionally coughs and, when she does, she
goes on prednisolone for a couple days and then it goes away--for a
few weeks usually. I don't like to give that unless I absolutely have
to since it can lead to diabetes and she's already a little pudgy
(voluptuous, she says) so I suppose that increases her possibility of
becoming diabetic. I stopped all her other meds a year or so ago.
She says thank you for asking about her.

Candace

Candace