Old July 29th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default fostering a VERY BIG kitten

On 7/28/2011 7:00 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14240681

(Two men in London in 1969 buy a lion cub from a department store
and get him back to Africa... not the end of the story).

As they say in the interview, no way would they do something like
that now. They must have had a lot of money, but a fair bit of
sense with it.

The video from 2009 is amazing.

mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

I've watched this video over and over and over again, but it still
brings a tear to my eye. Thanks for posting the link, I'd lost it from
my "Favorites" list when I changed to my new computer, and this gave me
a chance to put it back.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/