Old August 22nd 04, 12:11 AM
Jo Damen

Default Small growth in the corner of cats eye?

Our 8 month old cat, Mollie has had a little white pimple looking thing in
the corner of one of her eyes for just over a week now. At first we just
thought it was sleep, and she would clean it out, but it hasn't budged.

She is no different than she was before this thing appeared - she is eating
well and playing fine, and seems perfectly happy.

Has anyone else came across this little bump before, what can it be? The
eye doesn't look irritated, and the bump doesn't seem to bother her.

Hope it isn't anything nasty (

Thanks

Jo