Old November 17th 03, 03:22 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:56:40 GMT, "Magic Mood JeepĀ©"
wrote:

I forgot to mention that the lump on his leg is 1/2 the size it was on
Thursday - if it keeps shrinking at this rate it may be gone by the time he
goes in this coming Thursday to have it looked at again. YAY for Sir
Weeble!!!

That's good news, indeed. The gang here are still sending shrinking
lump purrs.

I don't know if it was ever established that it was the shots, but as
a fairly newbie to this catslave racket, his story has brought home to
me that from now on I need to ask more questions when I take the crew
to TED. Before they get any more shots I'll have to know just what it
is they're getting, whether or not they really need it, and if there's
a safer alternative to what they're getting.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]