Old August 24th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Default Reminder

Thank you, everykitty, that makes me feel much better.

Anti Sandy

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good! I don't want her to be hurt again!

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
we willz purrtekt hersef!!! Trudi
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

ChildFree23 wrote:

Lovable Louise practices voter intimidation!!!!!

Chester

Would you like to press charges?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Only if some kitties complain that they were forced to vote for
Lovable
Louise because she threatened to hit them. I'm against kitty
brutality.

You can watch the rest of the election to make sure it doesn't happen
though.

Chester

Howz abowt if da hoomin vote kownter iz so afrayed uv gittin thwapped
agin
dat she haz a nerfiss brakedown or tamperz wif da ballitz?

Rebecca