Old March 29th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default Cat owners please help!

"ec" wrote in message
oups.com...

Update:

Dexy went to the vet on Tuesday and had the bump examined by the vet.
He decided to remove it and have it biopsied just to be safe. He
doesn't think it is a problem but would rather know than guess. Since
the bump was so small he was uncertain that if he lanced it for a
sample he would have definitely have the correct answer from the
biopsy, hence the removal.

Somewhat less than the optimal results I was hoping for, as I do not
want my poor cat to go thru any more surgeries like this, albeit as
minor as this one - she has had enough trauma. She was home within a
couple of hours a little groogy, but ok with three stiches. She seems
to be getting around ok, as I had concerns because with only one
forepaw she did not have another one to favor while she recovers.

We get the results of the blood workup friday and biopsy on Monday.
After seeing the bump after removal the vet is optimistic, my wife and
I are as well but I am cautiously optimistic at this point with
anything concerning our baby cat.

Please keep us posted.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.