Old November 22nd 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Smudgie's New Toy

On Nov 22, 10:19*am, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:
"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in ...

Smudgie has a large box of toys, most of which she doesn't like and has
never played with. *Everything from dangly toys to ping pong balls - the
only thing she does like is the catnip mice.

The other day I heard her zooming around upstairs so went to see what she
was up to. *She had found about a yard of thin ribbon from somewhere, she
probably pilfered it from one of my craft boxes, although I do make sure
lids are on. *Anyway, she was having the most amazing fun playing with the
ribbon but I was worried she might try to eat it. *I took one of her old
dangly toys and attached the ribbon to it in the middle, leaving two
dangly pieces. *She liked it but I figured she would soon grow bored with
it. *She hasn't! *She sits on the floor next to it until I play with her,
if I ignore her she meows and meows until I play with her. *If I ignore
her meows she starts biting my feet and legs until I play with her!

I'm so pleased she finally has a toy she loves, but I'm exhausted .......

Sharon

*Goofy gets very excited over a simple twist tie landing on the floor.

Rusty (RB) loved the plastic band that binds the white and yellow
pages
of the phone book.

Winnie