Old November 5th 03, 12:27 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message

I'm learning a lot from this book. My vet is going to want to hide
from me whenever she sees me coming after this week. lol Shamrock
has to go back for his follow-up and get a dental this week. She
wants to see that the depo worked since I only tend to bring him

when
he breaks out. He's healing nicely now, she'll be happy. I just
copied something from this book to someone on another list and I'd

be
happy to C&P it; it's very interesting in how food allergies cause
skin problems and the specific spots to look at.

I would love to hear more, Cheryl.