Old October 30th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT Joke mature rating

ScratchMonkey wrote:

wrote in

Might be an age thing, rather than location. I don't know how much
that term is used today. (UK folks, can you verify?) It was very
common when I was young, in the 1960s. I heard it a lot because of the
"British Invasion" - pop music from England, starting with the Beatles
and opening a wave of British pop groups, that dominated American pop
radio for several years in the 60s.

I'm pretty sure I heard it from Benny Hill and Monty Python, and maybe even
Doctor Who.

You mean recently?

--
Joyce ^..^