Old January 8th 04, 12:01 AM
David Stevenson

dgk wrote
Espy (dsh, 1 1/2) is really driving me crazy. He likes reaching up
onto shelves, tables, whatever, and knocking anything near the edge
onto the floor. Pens, coins, small objects. Crash. Bang. I think he's
in the terrible twos early.

When not reaching up to knock things off, he climbs up and knocks them
down. We had a nice game of catch a few weeks back. He knocked a pen
off the dresser. I picked it up and put it back. He knocked it off. By
the fourth or fifth time I would just catch it in the air. We must
have done it 20 times. I put it back, he knocks it off.

I never had a cat that did this before. I'm getting trained. More and
more stuff is being removed from his reach. Or breaking.

He is, however, very cute.

It is nice to see a training routine working well.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome