Old October 30th 18, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

Default Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 10/29/2018 12:50 PM, Jes Me wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:18:56 -0700, joy wrote:

I suppose I could, but she checked the battery and said it was good. I
found it interesting that she didn't try to sell me anything.

There are apps (Android and IOS) that tell you whats running in
the background and drawing power, that you might not be aware of.

No, I'm not aware of them. I have a very basic plan. My phone is an
Android. Do you know the name of the Android app for that?