Old September 14th 04, 12:25 PM
Wendy

"Sharon Talbert" wrote in message
. washington.edu...

Yee hah! Now may I send you a couple of growing kittens from Campus Cats
who haven't yet found homes?

Sharon Talbert
Campus Cats
Seattle

We did really well this weekend. I think we adopted out 12 or so cats. Three
of them were adults ) which is always exciting especially with all the
kittens we were showing. Not bad when you take into account the number of
applications which were refused for various reasons. There are some real
nuts out there. We had one woman who already had 16 cats that she was trying
to find homes for so what did she want with one of ours? Another figured it
was ok to let her cat outside (in a busy traffic area) because the cat knew
it's name.

My two little gray and white fuzz balls got adopted (no surprise there) and
so did Tonto, the brown tabby. I did take Harry and he kept his cool and I
think all but Thelma will be ready to show by next weekend.