Old February 14th 05, 05:22 AM
kitkat

Mary wrote:

I am their caretaker, and it is my responsibility to not
only get them health care but also to see to it that they do not
suffer unnecessarily.

This is so key. I hope that if and when the time should come that I have
to make "big decisions" I am strong enough to do what is right by the
cat...I simply can not imagine life without my Luna! I don't like to
imagine life without Jasper either, but I kinda feel like he came to us
on borrowed time as it is and I feel grateful to be able to give him a
comfortable happy home to live out his senior years, however long that
may be. Luna I have had since she was 6 months old...so it is
just...*different*.

I simply can not put a price on my cats. When Luna looks at me with her
big round eyes and she is just full of wonder and contentment...well I
could just float away! As for Jasper, when he squeaks with excitement
because we are home and near him...that is what it is *all about*.

pam