Old April 13th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Long Day; Persia's at the Clinic

"Joy" wrote in message
I wouldn't want to make a bet on which of you the time between now and the
30th will be the hardest. I don't know how she usually behaves when you go
away, but I suspect that, although she may sulk for a day or two, she'll be
so grateful to you for rescuing her from that place, she'll forget you're
the one who took her there. Also, at least you won't be the one giving her
a bath.

--

Joy

That's the part that scares me the most She's never had a bath, not
since she showed up at my back door 1/6/2001. OMG, someone is going to put
her in a tub and wash her?! It's a good thing she's front declawed (NO, I
didn't do it.) She's going to be really ticked off! And I'm sure I won't
hear the end of it for *days* after she comes home.

Jill