Old October 28th 15, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

"Community Kitties" wrote in message
[As a group of sleepy kitties and dogs start to wake up from a lovely
post-mal nap, they realize that it is the day - the day of the last full
moon in October, the day of the Jellicle Ball. As they stretch and work
out the kinks (some making more popping and crackling sounds than others),
the soft hum of teleporter operating sounds repeatedly. Cats and other
guests from all over start to arrive, and find their way towards the
central area with tents set up.

As they look around they see a soft glow emanating from a nearby cave,
with soft white lights illuminating the path. A steady stream of Second
World cats emerges from the cave, and they welcome the First World
kitties, and offer special thanks to the local kitties.]

Pit2nya comes huffin an puffin an karryin hur luggage.
Sowee I yam layte...
I wyll try tu katsh op. Effurryting iz goin sooo we;ll. fangu awl...
Were kin I drop mine bagz? I'll chaynje laytur.

Pit2oonya