Old November 25th 04, 11:44 AM
Mary

"Randy W. Sims" wrote in message
I have a Tonkinese kitten of about ~6 months. She was fine yesterday,
but I noticed this morning (4am Eastern Time) that she seems to have
some abdominal discomfort from the way she keeps rolling around and
trying to reposition herself constantly. There also appears to be a
minute discharge of clear liquid/gel-like substance from the vagina.

I'm still new to cats and don't know what might be going on. After I
send this I plan to do some googling, and if nothing else calling an
animal hospital within the next hour.

If anyone is online with ideas, I would be gratefull. Even suggestions
of a good cat vet in Atlanta, GA that would be open.

Randy, do get her in to the vet. It sounds serious.