Old December 21st 04, 05:00 AM
Slimpickins

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
I'd read an interesting article several months ago that my sister sent/
emailed me which related a cat's color to their personality.

For example, it said that white cats were often relatively "calm" in

nature.
I know nothing about a cat is necessarily 'etched in stone', yada- yada,

but
I'm curious about other's experiences in having a white cat...? Other
colors, etc? Anyone care to share?

Persoanlly - based on my calico cat, I think there's something to the

belief
that calicos have split personalities: half super-devil, half very sweet.

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Years ago, I had a beautiful calico kitten who was truly as pretty as a
painting! She was named Cali, and she had beautiful marked, medium soft fur.
She was super gorgous with a verrry sweet and cool personality.

She was really sooo dramatic, it was funny! She'd always somehow* get onto
my 6 shelf ( high) book case and literally pose! I took a photo of her once
(of course :-)- starring* at the camera. If she'd have been 'human' then
she definetly would have been an actress, probably 'Greta Garbo', but much
sweeter ;-)!

ML