Old November 21st 07, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Marlo does a cat-like thing

Response to dgk :

We rarely have a mouse come visit, and so I
forget that these adorable little creatures are finely tuned hunters.
I'm just glad that I'm bigger than they are.

And? You actually think you being bigger would prevent them from
kicking your rear? HAHA!

I can see the headlines now, "Local slave fools self into believing
cats wouldn't beat them to the ground after liberating dastardly
rodent."

Especially since you mentioned THREE. I have ONE and I'm afraid to
throw down fisticuffs with kitty.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.