Old March 9th 12, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Offurink ov Pozishun: Assistant Chief Justicat

oej must help punnish fudz steelers, ok?
beauty

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:47:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

nawt tew wuri OEJ. n ai fank yew fur awl yer votez.
Pipps, Assistant Chief Justicat

ok i sees diz late beclawz da hoomin didunt reada whole thread furzt like
hersef shuda, OEJ

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Furry wewll, Heoweffurr, I see dat OEJ haz dat pozishun,
soooo I wyll purrmote OEJ to Vice Chief Justicat .

At da negzt powztink ov da
Kwarterlee Lizt of Offurrsirz az of 1 Aprul, 2012
it wyll reed:

Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Vice Chief Justicat ... OEJ
Assistant Chief Justicat ... Pipps
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
As Chief Justicat, I would welcome Pipps as Assistant Chief Justicat. I
fink here would do a gudgud job. I'z vote yes.

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 20:32:06 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Diz iz a repozt on diz gnu thred:

Ranger, iz Chief Justicat da sayne fing az uh Juge? ai dunt hab uh job
in diz wunnerful Community

Pipps--pouting

Pipps,
Ar yu sayin dat yu wud be willink tu be Assistant Chief Justicat?

__Yus, ai wud indead. ai kan dew uh gud job.

Ranger, wud diz be hunky dory wiff yuz?

Enny opjekshunz?

I wyll re-pozt diz on anudder ofishul thred, furr yur replyz.