Old January 29th 18, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Default Freshening the water bowl

On 1/28/2018 12:44 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 13:40:22 +0000 (GMT), Judith Latham
In article , Takayuki
They love performing experiments on their hoomin. It was raining that
day, so I was even trying to collect rainwater to see if that would make
any difference!

I bet they thought the rainwater collecting was most entertaining.

Well, at least I found out that it's harder than it looks. I see all this
water coming down, pouring down the roof and driveway, and think it must be
easy to just put a bowl outside and catch some. But considering the width
of the bowl, it actually takes a long time.

Not to mention, when it's pouring down rain it bounces back out! LOL
The small bird bath on my patio is proof of that.