Old June 9th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Willow goes over tro the table where Trudi laid down her skort book. Even
though she shouldn't, she opens it to the page where Trudi lists the
couples. In big bold letters, she writes. TRUDI and AED, frenz.

She returns to the buffet table and gets more fud. Haz anykitty seen Rosco
or where is Wascal, havn't seen himself danze all diz nite.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

you iza fine danzer to mineownsef, i kan mofe purti qwik butted mine bak
legz iz notted veri stable when i duz so i purfurta danze, anna walk anna
klimb slow so i duzint fall ofur, Trudi, glad fura danze

Then we are well matched in that regard. I'm glad that my slow dancing
doesn't slow you down.

Aed