Old June 10th 09, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

[Rebecca overhears this and thinks, "I gess doze sekund whirled kitteez iz
mor like owrownselvez dan dey iz difurent."]

"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

U R welcome Mosey. Dat wuz fun. Willow returns to sit beside Paddy as
he
finishes his food. Uuuummm Paddy, diz iz forward but I knows mannie of
da
girl cats are wonnerink da same fing, how duz dating go in ur wurld? Iz
it
like in ourz? I meanz, she blushes a bit, like Trudi wanting to meet Aed
and my wanting to meet urselfz, due a girl cat just introuduce herself or
get someone to do itselfz for dem. We don wanna embarez any of your
frenz
by doing da rong fing.

Itz jus about like it itz done here. Da only reason we all act kinda shy
is dat da Second World kitties have lived in secret fur centuries, an
dealing wif First World kitties is furry new to us. We aren't sure how
fings are done in da First World, an we don't want to do anyfing wrong.

Paddy