Old October 27th 15, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 1:04:24 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hi Azad and Mr. Crape.
Of course there is room for you and lots of others. yeUP
What would you like to eat?
Help yourself to the Hawaiian buffet over there, git some yummy fudz, and
come back and eat with us.
Nice to meet you, Mr. Crape. No need to be shy, we are a great community
here.
Azad said this is your first Ball. It will be wonderful, but also a little
sad, when Azad
does the calling of names of those who have gone to Rainbow Bridge this
year.
There will be a big basket of cloth hankies with rainbows on them and
Jellicle Ball 2015
printed on them on the guestbook table.
Mosey

Fangu, dat is very kind of yourownself.

Crape is all grown up, as you can see, but he only came in the In at mine house dis year. He got sick and mine hoomins couldn't let him be a Out kitty anymore.

Oh, and I'ze just a spectator for da Calling, I believe Daisy-chan is doing da speech dis year.

Azad