Old April 1st 17, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Kitty Nicknames

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 05:48:20 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

She wags her tail. All the time.

The only nickname I've hung on Minnie so far is Kittydawg - because:

1. Unless she's sleeping, the only time you ever see that tail hold still is
when her face is in her food dish eating...then it might actually lie still on
the floor for a few seconds. The rest of the time it's wag, wag, wag.

2. She buries things. I left a folded-up blanket on a hassock in the living room
last week and she immediately claimed it as her new lounging spot. This
afternoon, I found three of her favorite toys, including her beloved rawhide
shoelace, all hidden in the folds of the blanket.

3. She whines just like a dog whines - especially whenever I won't play with her
because I'm busy doing something else, or I get near the cupboard where she
knows the kitty treats are but it doesn't look like I'm getting any out for her.

I haven't actually called her Kittydawg out loud - yet - but I do think it to
myself every time I see that tail of hers going a mile a minute.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY