Old November 19th 04, 09:21 PM
Steve G

PawsForThought wrote:
From: "Steve G"

http://www.naturalscratch.com/.

That looks interesting. I bet it wouldn't be that hard to make one
of these?

Yah, but $35 is cheap enough that it probably wouldn't be worth the
hassle. I built a bloody huge rodent emporium fairly recently. It was
cheap until you took into account your own time.

What I would really like is this speaker stand
(http://www.particular.com/products/duetto.htm) but replacing the
pillar with a wooden pole. Funky!

The thing that concerns me though is I don't know if my cats would go

for wood.

Yeah, though I think a nicely soft wood wood (sic) probably be liked.
Might encourage the use of door frames as scratching posts though...
S.