Old October 8th 04, 12:12 AM
cdchap911

you can never be sure that a cat is not going to stray, and you can
absolutely never trust that some moron in a car wont deliberatly run her
down even if she's on the side of the road. my advice is to keep her inside
and only outdoors on a leash when you are there. if she is left alone
outdoors there is also always the chance that a roaming dog or animal will
find her and she will have no protection
"Iain" wrote in message
om...
I have a semi-indoor cat. I want to make her an outdoor one so I don't
have to worry about her escaping through any of the many exits(patio
doors, conservatory, etc). I live in a cat-friendly neighbourhood but
my cat six months old has only been out on a liesh thrice a week on
average for about ten minutes each time. She was off the liesh briefly
during that time.

I think she has enough experience of outside to not stray, and is a
really clever, neuteren, girl, but she's my first cat and I want to be
sure. How can I?

~Iain