Old January 16th 05, 03:55 AM
Tim May

In article , Gary Stone
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
when making the page I clicked on the image and then clicked the link icon
on the toolbar. The same as if I had hilited text and did the same.
Joe

Golly, figures it'd be something as simple as that. I could see the graphic
but others couldn't and had nothing to click on to get to the main site.

I clicked on the pagan whirligig icon and was taken to the Rainbow
Bridge, "where Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy frolic with our pets,
awaiting our arrival."

Seeing no sign of my dead cats, I shot my way past the fairies and
queers and lesbos and got back to the Real World.

Then I launched a trojan to disable the entire site.

--Tim May