Old April 7th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default (OT) More Tornados....

wrote

Pat, how difficult would it be to fix up your basement so that it would
be suitable to put a bed down there?

I've already got a bedroll down there - foam pad, sleeping bag, pillow,
laying on plastic sheet on concrete floor, but I don't wanna be safe down
there without the cats being safe down there as well. To get them down there
requires numerous trips with carriers and the risk of some slipping out as
others are brought in. That hole in the floor's high on my to-do list and
won't be a major expense, just a few pieces of lumber.