Old May 18th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

Default Finally got a Furminator

On Fri, 18 May 2007 14:13:08 -0400, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

There was a question posted to this group some time ago where someone
wanted to know about the Furminator. I finally got around to getting one,
and it gets a *fantastic* amount of fur with only a few strokes. I had no
idea there was still that much loose stuff on my furbabies. I found that
it helps a lot to use my hands to stroke the length of the cats after
using the Furminator, and lots more loose stuff came off on my hands. Be
prepared to vacuum afterwards!! And be sure to get the one with the blue
handle if any of you order one. The one with a yellow handle is for dogs
(or *enormous* cats, I suppose).

MaryL

Mine has a purple handle, and it was in the cat section of the store where I
bought it.

The purple-handled one is listed for cats on the Furminator web site, where
the blue one is shown for small dogs and cats. I think it's only a matter of
size, though.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh