Old February 26th 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cyberpurrs

Default safe product to deter scratching on leather?

"bartlet" wrote in message
**

On Feb 24, 10:01 am, "cybercat" wrote:

I don't really think anyone thinks this is cute any more. But you can keep
trying.

I am sorry for you, if your cat crossed over.

She's fine. Because I caught it early, and paid for the surgery the next
day, the tumor came out and it was benign. That was July. No further
problems. It cost $350 total.

very sorry about that.

I read another post, you mention, dh removed some of your cats

personal affects
and how helpful that was

well, I am sorry for you, about your cat

If you gave a **** you would have followed the thread, Barry. I realize
you've had good luck conning stupid cat women in this group, so I expect you
will continue trying. Just don't shovel any bull**** my way. It's a waste of
your resources.