Old August 27th 12, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla=^..^=[_2_]

Default SQWEEX IS GOING TO THE VET ON TUESDAY

Hi
Anti Kyla here.
Poor Sqweex doesn't feel good at all and is going to see the vet
tomorrow, Tuesday, August 28 at 1:45 pm PDT.
Nothing seems to help her feel better. Poor girl. I love my Sqweex, and
Unkl Dutch both do, and we are 'very' concerned about her. She is 9
years old.
I doubt if out neighbor Andy will help with her, because he has been so
..weird lately.
IDK what his problem is. Sigh,
We helped him when his cat, Sookie went into convulsions when she had a
flea problem.
He has yet to pay us back even a 'little' bit. Drat. I guess the phrase
"No good deed goes unpunished ' is true. We think it 'might' be an
allergic reaction to fleas for Sqweex . We'll take her in and I'll
give you an update on the findings. . I would greatly appreciate some
purrs from the kitties, prayers from the humans, and tail wags from the
dogs here. I'm a wreck, myself.
Thank you so 'very' much.

Love to you all,
Anti Kyla and our beloved Cats,
Mosey, PookyKat , Pipps and poor Sqweex

All of us in my clowder will be sending our best purrs and prayers.

Amelia

Thank you, Amelia your clowder, Starr and your humans for your purrs,
tail wags and prayers.
Turns out that Andy HAS to work tomorrow, so I'll be going to the vet with
Pa Dutch.
That will be bad on MY knees, but Sqweex is MORE important .
I am SO mad at Andy I could spit nails. After ALL we have done for him.

Love to you and yours,

Mom Kyla --in tears