Old August 28th 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default SQWEEX IS NOT GOING TO THE VET ON TUESDAY

On Aug 28, 9:13*am, "Mosey=^..^=" wrote:
Sqweex Mommy *Kyla here.
Thank you so much for the purrs, Pi2nya.
Sqweex isn't going to the vet after all today because both me and my husband
are disabled,
and we can't take her in without help, and Sqweex seems to be feeling a LOT
better,
She is eating, drinking, playing, purring,
We HAVE to get all the cats nails clipped.
It's a chore, to be sure, and Pa *Dutch bought some natural flea spray, and
we think that will help.
We BOTH think Sqweex will be just fine
Thank you ALL for your concerns and purrs prayers, and tail wags for her.
Love,
Mommy Kyla, Pa Dutch , Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

purrz fyrr Poor Sqweex.
Purr2nya

"Anti Kyla=^..^=

Hi
Anti Kyla here.
Poor Sqweex doesn't feel good at all and is going to see the vet tomorrow,
Tuesday, August 28 at 1:45 pm PDT.
Nothing seems to help her feel better. Poor girl. I love my Sqweex, *and
Unkl *Dutch both do, and we are 'very' concerned about her.
She is 9 years old.
I doubt if out neighbor Andy will help with her, because he has been so
..weird lately.
IDK what his problem is. Sigh,
We helped him when his cat, Sookie *went into convulsions when she had a
flea problem.
He has yet to pay us back even a 'little' bit. Drat.
I guess the phrase "No good deed goes unpunished ' is true.
We think it 'might' be an allergic reaction to fleas for Sqweex .
We'll take her in *and I'll *give you an update on the findings. .
I would greatly *appreciate some purrs from the kitties, prayers from the
humans, and tail wags from the dogs here.
I'm a wreck, myself.
Thank you so 'very' much.

Love to you all,
Anti Kyla and our beloved *Cats,
Mosey, PookyKat , Pipps and poor Sqweex- Hide quoted text -

Weow! Fang Bast fur dat, Sqweex! Minepoor sefl goze to TED effury day
tew haff a pill fursed down mine frote!
Efen mineown Meowmie diddid dat hurribibul fing tew me, butted i
stwuggld so mutch dat i wuz taykn bak to TED.
Wut iss da madder wif dese hoomins? Da pil is PURRDNASONE, butted duz
GNOTTED indoose purring.
Iam yergik tu sumfun. An Iam starfing cuz da onwy fudz i git ar awwfl
tastink kibbls. I haff tu surrfife on hypo owerjenik tweets, an
gwavy.
I finking boutted catchhing a maus or sumfin substanshul.
Wew, at weest i doant haf tu be skwatching awl da tyme gnaow.
Meowy