Old November 25th 13, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Dewclawing Spicey

The Other Guy wrote:

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 22:02:48 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Hope it goes well. How any country allows declawing I don't know.

HOW in the HELL did you get DEclaw out of DEWclaw???

In fairness, OG, they do look awfully similar. Even after I read the
original post, I still look at that subject line and see "declaw".

Factor in the fact that Tweed's eyesight isn't the best, and it's easy
to imagine her making the same mistake.

I don't think the similarity is an accident, BTW - it's a pun, which is
not surprising, considering the post is from Takayuki. If the claw had
needed to be removed, I'm sure he would have gone along with that. Not at
all the same thing as removing all of a cat's claws for decor reasons.

Joyce
--
"...she tells with a little bit of humor the story of the song and the Jews
as they move from the Shtetls of Eastern Europe to Western Europe to America,