Old February 22nd 14, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matsav

Default Tastes nicer nicked

"Bastette" wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Matsav wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

...Or [the bacon could be] used in an omelet...

Or an omelette even! I didn't know that was one of the many words that
fall
into the category of "Two nations separated by a common language"

Probably, but I don't think minor differences in spelling count (like
"honor" and "honour", etc).

I don't think they count, either. "Separated by a common language" usually
refers to different meanings, and sometimes different pronunciation, but
not to very minor spelling differences. I think this was a subtle spelling
flame.

That wasn't my intention, Joyce. It was an observation.

--
MatSav