Old September 20th 04, 07:56 AM
Takayuki

John F. Eldredge wrote:
I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea. This is a medical
condition where you periodically stop breathing.

The CPAP sounds like a clever device! I'll have to ask my father if
he's ever considered it. He's a loud snorer, and has very obvious
sleep apnea. I don't know if it's caused him to suffer from insomnia,
but my mother would have trouble sleeping, what with his snoring, then
stopping, making choking sounds, and starting up again. These days,
they sleep very far from each other, on opposite wings of their
residence, and with their hardwood doors, nobody can hear a thing.
Problem solved? Well, maybe not quite - I don't want my dad to wake
up dead.