Old April 11th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default See the furballs in action :)

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
I got the site link from Yowie (thanks Yowie!) and I uploaded the few
videos I've taken of the girls so far... they're done with my new
digital camera which has PLENTY of memory but of course can't save
sound. So they're silent but cute, and about thirty seconds long each
(I kept the files small so I could email them to people...) There are
clips of Tessie playing with the running water in the handbasin, and
Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

Cool! Love Tessie and the water pics. Hope to see more of them.