Old October 9th 03, 02:08 PM
Rooster

If the poster really wants to do the right thing, they will ignore your
idiotic advice.
Unsocialized cats and kittens are considered "unadoptable" and are
killed. If the poster can't keep the kittens for whatever reason the
responsible thing to do is to find a good home for them, however long it
takes. Dumping them on an overburdened shelter who shouldn't have to
take on the responsibility of someone that is perfectly capable of
housing and finding homes for the kittens is the WRONG thing to do. I
suggest you stop typing such nonsense and start seeing reality

I intend to keep them all in the house for now,At around 5-6 months , I will
take them all to get fixed.
and release them into my backyard.and Feed them daily
IF I get really attached by then or they're scared of the outside, I might
keep them as House cats.
Im also going to trap momma cat and get her fixed and release her in my
yard.

Thanks,