Old March 18th 04, 07:17 PM
Kristine Kochanski

On 18 Mar 2004 10:12:42 -0800, (Tracy) wrote:

I'm really glad the cats are OK and sorry for your mental anguish, but
really, again, get something positive out of the situation and collar
and tag the cats. Stuff happens. When we lived in an apartment in
Chicago, one of my neighbors had her indoor cat (young, about a year)
slip out the door unnoticed when she went away for the weekend
UNCOLLARED.

I'd be more concerned someone went away for a whole weekend and left a
cat alone. I wouldn't have given her the cat back! Poor lil thing.