Old March 26th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default grandma, england, etc

First up, thank you for the purrs. My grandmother's condition has not
only stabilized, she's perked up and we had a good conversation on the
phone (not just me talking at her).

Secondly, I'm going on a trip to Newcastle, UK to present an academic
paper at a conference, so I'll be gone for a week.

Someone was annoyed at Dylan, because there was a bad smell in the
bedroom last night and today, he found that a kitty had peed in his
suitcase.

This is the first time we've ever had them pee outside the litterbox.
No inappropriate pees today and everyone's acting normal. Maybe they
just didn't like the smell of New Brunswick in Dylan's suitcase? Or
they mistook the small, enclosed case for a litterbox?

--Fil