Old July 15th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I goofed badly; Bast forgive me!

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

I always thought the reason they specify "dog" or "cat" on the labels of
flea products was because the formulas are different - those that are
safe for dogs are not necessarily safe for cats, and vice versa!

Vets and folks at pet stores have told me it's the same stuff.

In any case, I've been doing it this way for several years and my cats,
although they hate it, don't seem any worse off for it.

--
Joyce ^..^