Old July 10th 03, 01:08 PM
PawsForThought

From: Laura R.

PawsForThought ) said,
I find little dust w/ the WBCL, but am now (wondering if the newer formula
is the culprit?)

I use Swheat Scoop and a woman who works for the company told me to mix a

1/4
teaspoon of vegetable oil into the litter in the box. She said to stir it
really good and that will help with any dust. I haven't tried it yet, just
wonder if anyone else has heard of doing that. Maybe it would work with

the
WBCL?

Why not just use a cooking oil spray instead of doing all that
mixing?

Laura

Maybe because you wouldn't be able to measure it accurately and end up with too
much oil? I do know though that they recommend spraying the box itself with
the cooking oil spray to keep the litter from sticking to the box.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe