Old July 10th 03, 01:06 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Cathy Friedmann"

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
From: "Cathy Friedmann"

I find little dust w/ the WBCL, but am now (wondering if the newer

formula
is the culprit?)

I use Swheat Scoop and a woman who works for the company told me to mix a

1/4
teaspoon of vegetable oil into the litter in the box. She said to stir it
really good and that will help with any dust. I haven't tried it yet,

just
wonder if anyone else has heard of doing that. Maybe it would work with

the
WBCL?

Lauren

One quarter cup isn't much, but still I wonder if any oily footprints would
show up around the house - on upholstery it could be a problem.

I don't have a dust problem w/ the WBCL, just a tracking & sticking to their
butts (which transfers to other surfaces) problem.

Cathy

No, it's 1/4 teaspoon, not a cup. But you have raised a good point about
possibly leaving greasy footprints. What I do for tracking is I bought one of
those green plastic door mats that look like grass at a K-mart and I put it
outside the box. It does a fairly decent job of catching the litter.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe