Old July 10th 03, 01:37 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Laura R." wrote in message
.net...
circa Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:28:42 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cathy Friedmann ) said,

I use Swheat Scoop and a woman who works for the company told me to

mix a
1/4
teaspoon of vegetable oil into the litter in the box. She said to

stir it
really good and that will help with any dust. I haven't tried it yet,

just
wonder if anyone else has heard of doing that. Maybe it would work

with
the
WBCL?

Lauren

One quarter cup isn't much, but still I wonder if any oily footprints

would
show up around the house - on upholstery it could be a problem.

Since you're only supposed to use 1/4 *teaspoon*, I'm thinking it
wouldn't be an issue. ;-)

Laura

Oh, d'uh! I have no idea why I 'read' one-quarter cup. And I read it
twice, & still saw "cup" both times.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon