Old July 10th 03, 04:17 PM
Bill

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
Bill , with thought and calculation, said
in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I've used Scoop Away and haven't noticed tracking.

Recently I switched to a new litter called (I believe) Swheat
Scoop, which is a wheat-based clumping litter. It seems to absorb
litter box odors about as well as the Scoop Away, but without the
perfume-ie smell. I haven't noticed any tracking with this litter
either.

Both litters seem to produce less dust than others I've used.

Bill

How do you like that? I had been using Scoop Away, but since Kami was
diagnosed with asthma, I stopped because it was dusty and the fragrance
would aggravate her. I tried Arm * Hammer, but it's not much different
even though there's no fragrance. The thing with her tear ducts
started after that so then I switched to PaPurr. It seems to have
fragrance, too, but it's definitely not as dusty and she hasn't had a
coughing fit for a while (though the tear ducts things is off and on).
The only other one I see consistently available with Swheat Scoop. All
I would need then if for her to develop a wheat allergy. LOL!

--
Brandy Alexandre®
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=BrandyAlx

I like the Swheat Scoop, so I'll probably keep using it. I haven't tried
the Arm&Hammer, but Swheat Scoop performs about the same as the unscented
Scoop Away.

The only fragrance I can detect with the Swheat Scoop smells vaguely like
bread.

Bill