Old July 11th 03, 11:14 PM
Bill

And, I believe, the vet likes for the kitten to weigh at least 2 pounds.

Bill

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

You can have her spayed any day now. Spays are now done from 8 -12 weeks

&
up. If she goes into a heat before having her spayed, it's more difficult
to time the appt. for between heats - which is preferable to having the op
done during a heat.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

wrote in message
i have a female siamese (pedigreed) that is 6 months old. Is there an
optimal window for having her spayed? Do I need to worry about getting
her spayed before full sexual maturity? With boys, it's best to have

them
neutered at about 4 months so that they don't develop tom

characteristics.