Old May 14th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default RPCA group on Facebook question

On 15/05/2011 7:21 AM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joyce

You just type your comment in the box then click on the share button.

Facebook has removed the 'share' button for most comments.

Yowie