Old November 2nd 04, 08:15 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
I have been looking forward to pulling that lever for . . . never mind
how long. But I am trapped !!!! Trapped in the house by the gas
company!!!!!!!! DAMN THEM!!!!
My meter reading is supposed to be today. I TRIED to get the
appointment changed-- BUT NO!!!!!! It had to be today--ELECTION
DAY!!!!!!!! SO I have to WAIT here to let in the meter reader, or get
a penalty on my gas bill. And it is PAST NOON, and the DAMN meter
reader is not here yet!!!!!!!!!

THE GAS COMPANY DOES NOT WANT ME TO VOTE!!!

I smell a conspiracy. :P:P:P:

Theresa

I'm confused. Your gas meter is INSIDE your home? Or is it behind a locked
fence?

However, I understand your irritation. I can't stand having to stay home
waiting for someone (repair person, delivery, etc.).

Jill