Old March 28th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Default Electonic Smart Fence for Cats - experience

After having several cats saunter out of the garden and fail to survive
an encounter with the nearby motorway, I've been looking for solutions
for keeping them in a limited are whilst giving them the freedom of the
garden. The fences I've had put up failed miserably, but then I came
across the smartfence product from PetSafe. It seems like a good
solution, but I'm concerned about feeding my cats electric shocks and
also concerned as to whether this will really stop a determined moggy.
Does anyone have any experience with this product ?