Old August 19th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

But we're not chasing away any kitty. We like Lovable Louise!

Chester and Clarence

Granby wrote:
No, there is more to this than that. I don't know the people involved but
something isn't rite\\gut. To chase someone off who others want isn't the
right thing to do. I will say no more because we have enough trouble
without ganging up on someone. Just because people have been around a long
time.....by for a bit.
"Rebecca" wrote in message
"Lucy" wrote in message

Louise wrote:
Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence
I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise
Yes you are! Chester and Clarence are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,
wrong. They du not speak for anyone else an are misbehaveng cats. *hisses
at them* You are an essential part of this community and one of its most
importint memfurs.

We wer trilled to see your name hear. I will tell my bruther LeO to spray
ennyone who disagrees wif haffing you here.

What wood you like to eet?

Lucy, making a bed fur Louise to lie in

Wate a minnit, Lucy. I fingkz Chester an Clarence wuz juss askin da
kweschun, not sayin dat dey dont want Louise to kum bak! I wud like
Louise to kum bak, too, kuz I liked herownself, but I fingk itz fare fur a
kittee to wunner why we wud welkum her bak if she iz thretenin vilince.

Rebecca